Terms and conditions
Rakhi - Terms and conditions (for India and International)
- We will ship the same rakhi design as indicated unless we run out of any design, similar or higher value replacement will be done.
- If the picture shows a sweet brand on the box, a branded mithai box will be sent. It can be of Haldiram,Bikaji etc based on local availability. If there is no brand name mentioned over images, then it will be locally procured from reputed shops in the respective country considering the inventory issue due to pandemic.
- 3-day shipping deliveries are delivered in 3 days 95% of the time, sometimes it could take a max of 5 days, while 5 days deliveries could be 1-2 days early or late. Logistics and delivery services are still impacted due to COVID.
- Replacements in chocolates or other items are done only for the last week's orders where making it in time is more important. All replacements are in the same category, similar or better products are sent. For example, if Cadbury's Fruit & Nut is out, Cadbury's Dairy Milk will be sent.
- Returned packages due to "House Locked", "Receiver Not Available", "Address Incorrect", "Receiver Not Available / Shifted” will NOT be re-sent. Anything that comes back with 6-7 days transit time, is not in a condition to be resent. New package will be sent out for re-shipment for which new order needs to be placed.
- In all non-India delivery countries, courier services do not contact the recipient to resolve incorrect addresses. They have just returned back. We will not take responsibility for this and in case of re-delivery, it will be charged from the Sender. We will use the exact address given to us. Many times foreign courier companies accepts addresses without apartment numbers if not provided. Providing us with the correct and complete address (including apartment number) is the sender's responsibility.
- Re-delivery of an order will be shipped only when re-shipping fee is received.